Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Letter from the MTC

Today we got a letter in the mail from Sam, made my whole day! We haven't received any emails yet so I was super excited when I picked up the mail!! :):):):) 

Dear Family,


So my first day at the MTC was good. I met my companion. His name is Elder Griffin. He is cool. Kinda a bit like me but not as much.


I saw that you packed my red blanket! That was a nice surprise! :)

Ammon showed me around so it was kinda cool. I've seen quite a few people from school and other places so it has helped me to feel at home. 

Oh, tell Skylar that I checked the vents and all I found was a peanut butter bar! 

They have us just jump right in, so I know I'll be busy. Everyone is super nice, but I hate being "the new guy". 

I'm rooming with other guys going to my mission and they are pretty awesome. I know I'll have a good time here.

I love you guys very much, and I miss ya already. Talk to you later! :)

Love, your missionary


Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment