Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Great MTC Experiences

My loving family, :)

I'm doing great! Just to let you know what has been going on. I've been made district leader of my small district at the MTC! 


Tomorrow I get a chance to go through the temple, I know it will be great. 

I got your box of sunshine! It was awesome! Send me more! Getting mail here is like the most awesome thing ever! Also, I think you should send me a CD Player with some speakers and some music. Seriously DO IT! Songs I want are Come Thou Fount and Praise to the Man. :)

So, some info for Alyssa and Skylar. I'm staying in the main MTC dorms (Sorry Alyssa), but it has been great. We put some fun stuff the departing Elders left us in the vents for the new district to find. ;-P


I had my first TRC investigator experience. It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. His name was Jorge and we really connected. However it would have been great to see Alyssa or Skylar as my investigator. :)


I love you all, I can't wait to hear from you all next.


Love,


Your Missionary

Elder Barker

P.S. I also gave my first blessing the other day! It was amazing!

 Elder Barker,Elder Griffin,Elder Sharp, and Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment