Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmastime in San Bernardino

My new companion is Elder Hall, he is from Arizona. He has been out one transfer more than I have.

I'm still in the Northpark ward, things are pretty much the same except that we have sisters in the ward now too. It has been a little interesting trying to help everyone to adjust to the singles ward, but I feel that the Lord is helping me do what I need to do. 

I received my Christmas package and I loved it! I put up the little tree in the middle of our apartment and put the presents around it. I was thinking maybe I would open them while we Skype so I can get that Barker Family Christmas feel! :)




This week we had a wedding in the ward, we got to help out at the reception and stuff and that was fun. I was able to ordain V to be a priest on Sunday as well. It was awesome! 

Sorry it's a short letter this week, but I love you guys and I can't wait to talk with you in just over a week!

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment