Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feeling The Love

Don't worry Mom, I got a hair cut yesterday so it is nice and short! :D Ya Ryan told me about Andria's mission call! England?! That is crazy! She hasn't emailed me in a while so I sent her an email telling her how excited I am! Just so you know that is the same mission that my ward mission leader is going to! That is crazy! 

I've been doing well since I last emailed, since it was only like a few days ago there hasn't been much different in what has been going on.  

We had a zone conference on Valentine's Day. It was a really good conference that inspired us all to be more obedient. But sitting in a meeting all day isn't the most romantic thing ever. :P Not that the mission field gets very romantic anyway, at least I sure hope not! But it was good. 



Oh one more thing, Alyssa and Skylar sent me out a package but I haven't been able to receive it yet. It is at the mission office. Apparently my darling sister didn't put my name on the package! Haha So when the mission office got it they had to open it to find out who it was for. I got a call and they asked me "Do you know an Alyssa and Skylar?" I was like "Yup that is my sister." :) Haha 

Anyway nothing else has really changed much in the past few days. We still haven't been able to meet with any of our investigators, but we got some stuff set up for this week. Hopefully it will go well :D

Well, time is short due to the holiday yesterday. Have a good week! I love you all!

Elder Barker


No comments:

Post a Comment