Monday, April 7, 2014

Courage, We Could All Use A Little More.

This week has been good. It has been kinda slow for us but that has been okay. We are really getting out there and working hard! We walk a ton everywhere that we go and try to talk to lots of people! I'm actually getting really good at it! I love it! haha We get rejected a lot and that isn't fun but hey at least we are opening our mouths! 

I'm still seeing tons and tons of miracles everywhere! It is super cool! One of those miracles was conference! It was sooooooooo awesome! I loved Elder Holland's talk (of course!!) it was so powerful! And I loved Elder Andersen's and Elder Scott's talks. There seemed to me to be a common theme to try and develop Christ-like attributes such as charity, patience, and determination! I have felt the desire to serve even more after listening to conference. Oh,  I also loved the Priesthood session a ton as well! President Uchtdorf's talk was awesome, especially the part about Air Force One, and I loved President Monson's talk about courage. We could all use a little more of that can't we?!?

Junior is doing good, we pushed back his baptism a bit, he doesn't feel like he's quite ready yet. We are still working with him. 

I saw the coolest thing at this grocery store, it was a Superman Easter basket! I didn't buy it, but it doesn't mean I wasn't tempted to! :D 

Well this week was good! I'm super glad that Alyssa loved my Beanie! haha 

Anyway, I love you all!  Have a good week!


Love,

Elder Barker

P.S.
Sorry, no pictures this week either. :( But this next week I will get you some! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment