Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaching Like Angels

So I'm staying in the San Bernardino 2nd Ward with Elder Loertscher for another transfer! This transfer should be awesome, we are teaching so many awesome people and I just know things will go good! 

My Memorial Day was very good. We did our usual P-Day stuff other than e-mailing of course! But it was good! I was able to take a really nice nap! ;D We also went to a members home and had a BBQ which was super good. 

What do you mean I didn't tell you about the Zone Conference? I thought I mentioned it! :/ Isn't that where I brought up to teach like an angel? Well, what that means is to teach like the angel in 1 Nephi 11 where the angel shows Nephi things and asks him what he sees, then based off what Nephi says the angel teaches him. We do something similar with our little pamphlets and it is really cool. (Pictures from Zone Conference *here* )

So we have another investigator on his way to being baptized, hopefully on the Fourth of July. :) His name is M and he is 17. He is super awesome! He has been having some opposition from his family, so that has been hard but he is still hanging in there. 

I'm excited for this next transfer, a lot of good things should be happening. I've got pictures for you next time. (I forgot my camera :/) I hope you all have a good week!! I love you all lots!! 

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment