Monday, June 16, 2014

Baptism!!

Things are going well! We think the bed bugs are gone, hopefully anyway!! That is crazy that Jake and Annika are getting home soon! But it's really cool!!



So this week, I have been a bit of a stress case! Baptisms can be stressful things to plan!!!! But it was really good. Malik was baptized and it was so cool to be able to baptize him! After the baptism when we were changing, I asked him, "How do you feel?" and he said to me "I have this weird feeling in my chest, it is a good feeling but it is different." Then I told him "Malik, that is the Spirit." So it was a really cool experience. 

He hasn't been confirmed yet because something came up and he wasn't able to make it to church Sunday (sickness in the family) but he should get the Holy Ghost this coming Sunday. All of our other investigators are doing so well. Miguel and Karina came to church with their kids and they loved it! I really have a good feeling about them. it will be awesome!


Well I love you all! I hope you have a good week! Tell Aaron I say congrats on his marriage!! 

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment