Monday, June 2, 2014

Great Way To Start A Transfer

I love that picture of the Stripling Warriors!! It is the greatest thing I've ever seen! :D

(I sent this to Elder Barker, glad he enjoyed it. :-) )

This week has been really good! we taught a lot of lessons this week, and got 3 of our investigators to church. Miguel and Karina came to church for their first time yesterday and that was awesome because we have been trying to get them to church for forever! We had to push back Malik's baptism date til the 14th because he didn't come to church. :( But he feels he can make the 14th. He will be getting baptized with Cesar and that is good because they are friends. Cesar had his last chemo on Friday and he is super happy about that! He is so excited for his baptism! 

Oh, Junior received the priesthood yesterday, and I ordained him! It was really cool. Our next step for him is to get him to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. 

This transfer has started off super awesome so I'm excited! I'll send home pictures by mail because the computer here is being really weird today and I don't have the time to mess with it. I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Hope you all have a good week!


Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment