Monday, June 23, 2014

Really Good Potentials!

So we were not able to confirm Malik this week, he didn't come to church. We don't know why, but it was super sad. :( But even with that we had a really good week. We had a great lesson with our investigators Miguel and Karina. They are so awesome and are progressing super well! We taught them about prayer and why obeying the comandments is so important. They will get baptized soon, I can feel it! 

We have been street contacting a lot so that has been fun. We meet some very interesting people, but that is the best part I think. I never thought it would be fun to talk with people on the streets but it is! We get a lot of people who are not interested but we try anyway! We have picked up a lot of really good potentials, and we found six new investigators this week! That was awesome! 

It is weird to think that I won't be able to go to the family reunion and it will only be you and Dad going this year from our family! Also the fact that it is the end of June is crazy! I've almost been out for a YEAR, I can't believe it! AAAAHHH So weird how the time has gone by so fast. :) But anyway, things are going good and I love you guys! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment