Monday, September 29, 2014

Meet The Mormons

It is good to hear that you all had a good week! I got a email from Dad telling me how much he loved tearing out stuff in the bathroom. :P Haha 

I can't believe that tomorrow I will turn 20 years old! That is so crazy! I'm way to child-like for that! :P haha
I'm excited for my stash which I may or may not have peeked at... :D hehehehehehe I got birthday wishes from Alyssa and Skylar, and from Kameron as well. It was awesome to hear from them! 


Me and Elder Langi from a recent Zone Conference.
My pants split...but I got them sewn up. :)
Life is good in the Tongan ward. A couple of things have happened this week, one is transfers are here and Elder Allen is being transferred to Rialto and I'm staying here. I don't know anything other than that though. The other really cool thing that happened is that all of the missionaries in the mission were able to watch a special showing of "Meet the Mormons", that new movie that is coming out in theaters!! It is sooooo good!! You all definitely should go see it! (Check out the trailer HERE.)

Also Sita and her son were able to get out of the hospital, so we were happy about that as well. Hopefully we will be able to meet with her soon. The Taukeiaho boys are doing good and are excited for their baptism so that is awesome too!

I'm super excited for Conference this weekend!!! I love Conference! I've learned that there is so much guidance you can receive from God as his servants speak to us! Always always always my questions about things that I need in my life are answered in General Conference! It is always a really cool experience! 

Well anyway I'm excited for tomorrow, I'll try and get lots of pictures for you! :D You need to show Uncle Tim the picture of me and Elder Langi. Love you all lots!!

Love,

Elder Barker


No comments:

Post a Comment