Monday, October 27, 2014

#Baptism #PrimaryProgram #GreatWeek!

This week was a very good week! We were able to get the Taukeiaho boys baptized and that was so awesome! Maika, the 9 year old, couldn't stop crying the whole time after he was baptized. Their dad was the one who baptized him and it was such a neat experience to see a recently returning father baptize his sons. 

We also had another investigator there and that was awesome too. Jackie is doing really well. She came to the Trunk or Treat, the baptism, and she came to church as well! She is now on date for the 22nd of November! 

We will be meeting with Sita soon and will hopefully put her on date too and get her baptized before she goes back to Tonga. 

This Sunday was the Primary program and it was all in Tongan. Except for the songs, they were in English. It really was great! Primary programs are just the best! haha

So yes we got your package haha and we had a lot fun with it! Thank you! And yes we got pictures! I hope you enjoy them! :D 

I can't believe that Kim will be back from her mission so soon, that's crazy how fast it has gone by. I did write her back.

I'm happy I was able to make Grandma's day. That makes me happy! 

Well I hope you all have a great week! I love you and miss you all! :D 

Love,
Elder Barker

Elder Allen was able to come up for the baptism.
It was great to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment