Monday, December 15, 2014

Staying In Fontana For Christmas

This week has been good! We have had a lot of cool things happen. But first with tranfers. I'm staying here with Elder Crossett for another transfer! After this one I will have been in this ward for 6 months! It is pretty crazy because it doesn't feel anywhere as long as when I was in the 2nd Ward. Maybe it has something to do with changing companions so many times. I don't know!

I'm not going to be a Zone Leader anymore, but I am totally fine with that. haha. It will be nice just to have to worry about my area! Elder Crossett is going to be the District Leader for our district as well. 

I've been enjoying the Twelve days of Christmas. It wasn't what I was expecting and I got a laugh out of the Lysol wipes! Are you trying to tell me something?! :P

We've had some good experiences, we had a  primary Christmas party this week on Friday that we went to. There was a lot of fun things for the kids and adults as well! We were able to get our investigator Misty there and that was really cool. She is doing super good! She said this week that she wants to be baptized and she is going to talk with her family on which day she wants to do it! She has really come a long way and it is super cool to see the change in her. It just shows me that it is so important to read the scriptures, because that is what she did that completely changed her attitude about taking the lessons from us! When we read we feel the spirit and when we feel the spirit and follow it we will do what is right.

We helped wrap gifts for the kids


Let me know around what time you want to Skype. We have a place set up to Skype for Christmas, let me know around what time you want to Skype and we will talk with them about it some more. I'll let you know next week for sure what they say. I can't wait to talk with you! I love you all lots! 

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment