Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Excited To Be A Part Of This Work

With the holiday yesterday, we don't have much time to email this week. So first off, I don't have a picture for you. :/ I've been meaning to do it but we had a lot to do this P-day and not a lot of time. But I will get it for you! And I haven't received your package yet so I hope that it comes soon! I'm excited for it! 

This week has been good and we have had a lot of good things happen, but we also have had some disappointments as well. Misty talked with her Mom about being baptized and her Mom said no, so that was sad. It had a big impact on Misty and now she doesn't want to be baptized. We had some good lessons with her but for now she just needs to ponder and pray and grow her faith, so we will be striving to do that. 

This week was Stake Conference and we had a member of the Seventy come and speak, it was really good. It was all about being converted to the gospel and how we do that. President Van Cott also spoke and that was super awesome as well!

We are continuing to try to help the members this week, so we will be spending a lot of time teaching them about the restoration. As we do that, it will help the members out when they have missionary opportunities come up and they will know what to say! 

So that was our week in a nut shell. Not too much, but I'm still just so excited to be apart of this work. It is the best experience ever!! 

Well I hope that you have a great week!! I love you all tons!
 
Love,
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment