Monday, March 16, 2015

Transferring & Training!

Transfers are here and the news is in.... I'm going to be transferred this transfer out to the desert. I'm going to a place called Bermuda Dunes. One thing I really won't have to  worry about anymore, is what I eat! haha I hear a lot of good things about it, so I'm excited! Even though I'm also super bummed about leaving too. I'm going to be in a tri-companionship and I'm going to be training.  Elder Crossett is being transferred to Banning, and they are putting Sister Missionaries into the ward. 

Moala and his Dad are going to be baptized on the 28th, so I'm going to have to try to make it back for that. I'm really going to miss it here, but when the call comes you just have to do it. :) This week has been good, we have had a lot of good lessons with Moala. We can't find Sione's membership records so we are going to baptize him again.

Rodney is doing really good, he is a little scared about coming to church just because he doesn't want anyone to make fun of him for not being able to read very well. But he is still making leaps and bounds. For service in this area we usually go out to the Bishop's Storehouse over in Colton. It has been a lot of fun to go out there. We've gotten to know a lot of the people who run it, so that has been awesome. I'm going to miss Palmetto. I've learned a lot from this ward. But now is time to start another adventure! So bring it on! 

I'm happy that I was able to help out McKenna. It sounds like she is whipping our family into shape! :) I think it's  awesome! Well anyway, I hope that everything is going great! 

I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Barker

P.S. I got my package in the mail, and I loved it! Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment