Monday, May 18, 2015

Heavenly Father Loves Us

I've had a great week! And it isn't exactly what you would expect because it's also been a difficult week.  You know how I have had a choice to make as far as whether to come home a transfer early to start school fall semester or not?  To be perfectly honest, I've made my decision and I've decided that I need to stay. Really Heavenly Father has given me that answer and I can't deny it. So, I'm really looking forward to continuing to serve Him over the next few months.

I know for myself that Heavenly Father knows each of our situations. I don't think I can ever begin to understand just how much He loves us and will help us in our lives. As I've continued to try and do my best as a missionary, Heavenly Father continues to bless us. We found 2 new investigators this week and we've talked with so many potentials! Billy hasn't been home yet but hopefully we will meet with him this week.

Our new investigators are Jacklyn and Karoline. Jacklyn is the lady we helped move in a few weeks ago.  And Karoline called us. She has nieces and nephews that are members of the church. So she is really thinking about being baptized. And the potentials we still have to set up appointments with them, but people just come out and talk with us, it is great.

We are getting iPads soon and with that is coming training on how to use these tools safely. These safe guards will help every missionary be able to stay safe even when they are home. It will be awesome!

I love you Momma. Thank you for teaching me what is right and being the best mom in the world! I hope you all have a great week. I'm excited for that package!

Love,

Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment