Monday, July 13, 2015

Family History & Comic Books

This week was good. With the Anderson's, we are going to push their baptismal date back a little bit. We are having some interesting things happening with them, so we have to pull back a little. 

However, we had a really great lesson with them on the Plan of Salvation. We also tried to meet with Hector this week, but with no luck. A lot of people have been gone for vacations and things like that. 

We have been trying to push family history a lot so we are trying to get an event started so members can bring their friends. I even sent a letter to grandma and grandpa asking them some questions I had and stuff. 

I also had an idea of maybe starting up a comic book shop on the side or something, so we have been doing some business contacting with store owners. That is where we go "Hey, I'm interested in starting a business and have a few questions.", and hopefully we can get them to ask us questions about what we do as missionaries. :) We are trying to get creative with our search for investigators, so it is fun!

Anyway I'm doing good. I hope things are going well for you! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment