Monday, July 20, 2015

#LastTransfer #BackToWhereIStarted

Love it when someone sends you a picture, but even more to hear that your son is doing his best to be an amazing missionary who is touching people and bringing the spirit into their lives. 

So transfers are in... I'm being transferred back to the Pioneer ward in Redlands! I'm going back to where I started, it will be kind of weird after two years, I guess it will show me how much I've changed. 

My new companion will be Elder Aguilar. He was Elder Griffes companion in Fontana awhile back. He is from Texas and he came out with Elder Stafford. It will be sad to leave Bermuda Dunes, there are a lot of people here that I'm going to miss. So I guess I will be able to come by and visit them real soon. It is also weird that this is going to be my last transfer! Only 6 more weeks, it is nuts, I'm not sure what to think.

This week we have been getting some rain. It was a much needed break from the sun and the heat! We were actually able to go out and walk. It felt amazing!:) We were not able to meet with the Anderson's this week. We are not exactly sure what is going on with them, but we are probably going to have to hand them off to other missionaries. 

Other than that, we have met a lot of nice potential investigators this week. There will at least be a little work for Elder Stafford and his new companion. 

Anyway I'm excited for this new transfer. It will be fun! I love you and miss you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Barker


No comments:

Post a Comment